Wave action hit the shoreline constantly with different strengths which shape the coastal lines resulting into various land levels. The sand dunes are made by atmospheric wind which blow in beach sand. Sedimentation in rocks, plants, animal and marine life is affected by warm weather condition. The salt is taken from the sea by wind and formation of salt crystals in the small pores in rocks leads to various rock texture. Due to the climatic change the sea levels rise and fall.
- Track 1-1 Wave action and longshore drift
- Track 2-2 Atmospheric processes
- Track 3-3 Biological processes
- Track 4-4 Physical processes
- Track 5-5 Land level changes
- Track 6-6 Coastal landforms