Technologies in Aquaculture
Biotechnological process is used for improving the survival of endangered species and success in breeding process. It helps to conserve biodiversity. Newly emerging infectious disease is the major ongoing problem in aquaculture. In salmon farming, Holding Systems is the recent technology with advancement in the sea-cage design.
- Track 1-1 Reproduction Innovations
- Track 2-2 Disease Management
- Track 3-3 Holding Systems
- Track 4-4 Aquaculture Related Enhancement Technology
- Track 5-5 Pre-Market Conditioning